What is
Energy Assistance

The Energy Assistance Program can help pay your heat and
electric bills. EAP is a federally funded program through
the US Department of Health and Human Services through the
Indiana Housing and Community Development Agency.

How can
I apply?

You can apply through your local service provider
or through this online portal using the link above. If you have
questions or are in crisis, please contact your local agency
who can assist you with your emergency needs.